Casestudie UX / UI Design / Responsive Website
5-months Course at CareerFoundry, 2021
Plutopay is a case study for a fictional banking app for Europe. It offers digital payment methods.
- QR code scan with smart phone
- Instant payments to acquaintances and colleagues
- Intuitive saving features for the sub-account
2 Lowpoly Augmented Reality
Concept UX / UI Design / Native App
Lowpoly is a concept for an AR application based on AR.js
– UI Design
– Presentation of 3D objects
– Integration into a real urban environment
UI Design / Responsive Website
4-monatiges Projekt 2016/17
felix1.de is an online tax advisor portal for Germany. It offers a personal tax advisor for freelancers, companies and private individuals.
Improvement of the UI design:
- Extension of the design system
- Newsletter design (tests for div. devices)
- landing page
- Search and filter function
- Optimize the UX for the customer who wants to get a quick overview of the service
- it is about real people, not software
- Security and seriousness of felix1 should be made credible.
4 Pixtura, Humboldt University Berlin
Duration: 18 months, 2006/07
Pixtura is an e-learning platform for students of art history at HU Berlin. Theory and practice chapters are offered for first-year students. Blended learning (with face-to-face teaching) is offered as a learning supplement.
- Design system and UI design
- Appearance for online and print
- Improve learning for students, through exercises that can be studied at home on the computer.
- Optimization of the lecturer activity in the preparation of the standardized learning material.